TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Today’s business environment is ever-changing, especially in the area of taxation. Even worse, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. But we can help. Preparation and planning are the keys to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
· Tax Preparation
· Tax Planning
Additionally, we can provide accounting services to help you to better operate and manage your business.
· Full-Charge Bookkeeping Services
· Payroll Processing & Compliance
· Accounts Payable Processing
· Part-time CFO Services [“CFO to Go”]
· Benchmarking & Trend Analysis
· Quickbooks Consulting
Your stockholders, creditors, or private investors have different levels of risk tolerance, so we provide three levels of assurance to meet your needs. Each type of financial statement report may suit specific circumstances, depending on requirements from your bank or other parties, as well as meet budgetary needs. Understanding each report’s unique strengths and weaknesses can help you choose the most appropriate one.
· Audit (highest level)
· Review (limited)
· Compilation (lowest level)
We can also provide engagement specific procedures for special circumstances:
· Due Diligence
· Agreed Upon Procedures
· Internal Control Assessment
Every day, businesses and individuals make a multitude of decisions, often without the luxury of complete or up-to-date information. Conversely, decisions may also be impacted by data only minutes old. Therefore, organizations must have access to professionals with the training and experience to help them evaluate what their business is truly worth. Business valuations offer many planning opportunities, and our accredited and certified professionals provide opinions of value to business owners, attorneys, commercial bankers and fiduciaries for matters such as:
· Gift & Estate Planning
· Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
· Lost Profits/Damage Assessment
EMPLOYEE BENEFIT SERVICES
The establishment and ongoing management of employee benefit and retirement plans are an important consideration for a business and for its owners. Broussard Poché, LLP, through our experience as consultants and third party administrators is dedicated to providing high quality, timely and uniquely client responsive service. Within this highly regulated environment, we assist our clients with issues related to plan design and implementation. Our ongoing plan administration meets the extensive reporting and disclosure requirements for qualified plans.
· Employee Stock Ownership Plans
· Defined Benefit Plans
· 401(k) Plans
· Profit Sharing Plans
· Money Purchase Pension Plans
· Simple IRA’s
· Cafeteria Plans (Section 125)
From regulations to simply navigating the system, the modern American healthcare environment is highly complex. And when it comes to keeping you informed, you need all the help you can get. At Broussard Poché, LLP, we provide services to the healthcare industry, including: Hospitals, Critical Access Hospitals, Surgical Specialty Hospitals, Rehabilitation Hospitals, LTAC Hospitals, Psychiatric Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Developmentally Disabled Facilities, Rural Health Clinics, and other organizations.
· Cost Report Preparation
· Hospital cost reports
· Nursing home cost reports
· Rural Health Clinic cost reports
· Home Office cost reports
· Interim Cost Report Preparation and Settlement Analysis – Review of intermediary desk reviews, interim rate settlements and final audit adjustments
· Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement Consulting
· Cost Report Fiscal Intermediary Audit Assistance and Analysis
· Accounting Assistance in Estimation of Contractual Adjustments Allowances and Bad Debt Allowances
· Assistance with Healthcare Computer Accounting Systems
· Medicare Extended Repayment Plans
· Feasibility Studies
· Assistance with monthly accounting
· Assistance with Budget Preparation
· Liaison with Fiscal Intermediary
LITIGATION SUPPORT SERVICES
Any litigation proceeding deserves keen attention to detail. We organize and analyze to ensure that the data involved in a case is handled in a cost effective and time efficient manner. We can help you navigate through the process and decide what solutions best meet the needs of your case.
· Forensic Accounting Services
· Stockholder/Member Disputes
· Contract Disputes
· Lost Profits and Other Damages
· Fraud and Embezzlement
*For more information on financial services click here.