Job Status: Regular Full-Time
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CPA eligibility is required. CPA designation is preferred.
- A minimum of 2+ years of relevant tax experience is required.
- Experience in a public accounting or professional services firm environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of Internal Revenue Code and Regulations is required.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in business and technical environments and be able to communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Able to work in a highly organized manner within a fast–paced and continuously changing environment.
- Must be computer proficient with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products and Quickbooks or other accounting applications.
- May be required to work extended hours during the work week or on weekends as needed during peak times.
- Remote work opportunities & arrangements available.
- Preparation of intermediate level tax returns.
- Provides intern and staff supervision.
- If applicable, prepare for and take the CPA examination at every available opportunity.
- Stays abreast of relevant industry and regulatory changes.
- Monitors workload to ensure billable hour goals and client deadlines are being met.
- May assist other departments with assigned projects as needed.