Help Your Business Thrive in the New Year
The year is winding down and it will soon be time to put your business’s finances in order. Here at Broussard Poché, LLP, our professionals do a lot more than tax and audit, we can help you with a wide range of personal and business services. Here are 6 ways we can help your business thrive next year and year round:
- Tax Services
We prepare many different types of tax returns:
We also assist with tax planning and tax compliance.
We provide a wide range of accounting services. The most common are:
- bookkeeping services
- payroll processing
- accounts payable processing
- QuickBooks consulting
- Business Valuation
Business valuations assess what your business is worth. This information will be useful for many reasons:
- sale of a business
- merger and acquisition
- lost profit/damage assessment
- gift and estate planning
- Employee Benefit Services
We can assist with establishing and managing employee benefits and retirement plans. These include:
- cafeteria plans (Section 125)
- 401(k) plans
- profit-sharing plans
- defined benefit plans
- employee stock ownership plans
- Litigation Support Services
We offer assistance with financial matters in litigation proceedings for a wide range of topics, including:
- forensic accounting services
- contract disputes
- lost profits
- fraud and embezzlement
- Attest Services
Attest services can help your business comply with industry regulations, and instill best practice improvements to your processes. This service will also provide credibility with lenders, shareholders, and potential investors. There are different levels of attest services:
- Audits: Our auditors will issue a formal report that expresses an opinion about whether or not financial statements are presented fairly. They provide the highest level of comfort regarding the accuracy of your financial statements.
- Reviews: We can issue a formal report and provide a limited level of insurance with regards to financial statements, but no opinion will be expressed.
- Compilations: Our professionals will present your financial statements in the proper format with no insurance provided.
The 6 ways we can help your business thrive, actually add up to a lot more especially when you consider peace of mind. Please contact our financial experts at Broussard Poché, LLP to see how we can help you in the coming year.