Job Status: Temporary, Part-Time
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting from an accredited College or University.
- Must have completed Intermediate Accounting II.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Must be computer literate with the capability of performing at an intermediate level with respect to Microsoft Office Suite of products and QuickBooks applications.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week with a preference of working 24 hours per week.
- Preparation of basic level individual and business tax returns.
- Assist is accounting tasks leading up to preparation of financial statements and/or tax returns.
- Monitors workload on a weekly basis to ensure work for the coming week.
- Stays current on firm policies.
- Attends training sessions as required.
- Provides courteous and prompt service to all staff and clients.
- Assist co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure efficient completion of the work.