Job Status: Temporary, Part-Time
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting from an accredited College or University.
- Must have completed Intermediate Accounting II.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Must be computer literate with the capability of performing at an intermediate level with respect to Microsoft Office Suite of products and Quickbooks applications.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Assist in accounting tasks leading up to preparation of attestation reports.
- Monitors workload on a weekly basis to ensure work for the coming week.
- Stays current on firm policies.
- Attends training sessions as required.
- Provides courteous and prompt service to all staff and clients.
- Assists co–workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure efficient completion of the work.