Job Status: Regular Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA designation is preferred.
- A minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in a public accounting or professional services firm environment is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to deal effectively with interpersonal relationships.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Must be computer proficient with respect to Microsoft Office Suite of products and Quickbooks or other accounting applications.
- Must be highly organized and capable of multi–tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Critical thinking skill capabilities are essential.
- May be required to work extended hours during the work week or on weekends as needed during peak times.
- Hybrid work opportunities available..
- Supervises seniors, staff, and interns, and assists in their technical and professional training & development.
- Reviews audit files upon completion.
- Works closely with the engagement Director or Partner to communicate the status of the engagement and other pertinent aspects of their work.
- Maintains client contact and develops relationships.
- Recognizes opportunities to provide additional services to new or existing clients and supports business development activities.