Job Status: Regular Full Time, Rapid Advancement Potential
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is required.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant tax experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years or management or supervisory experience is required.
- Significant experience in a public accounting or professional services environment is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Internal Revenue Code and Regulations is required.
- Ability to deal effectively with interpersonal relationships.
- Must be highly organized and capable of multi–tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Critical thinking skill capabilities are essential.
- Hybrid work opportunities available.
- Drives revenue through new and incremental growth of current and prospective clients.
- Coordinates involvement of Tax staff on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the engagement letter, communications with the client, staffing requirements, job planning, and scheduling.
- Provides overall leadership, supervision, skills assessments of team members, coordinates training, and creates and delivers performance feedback to staff.
- Support the Firm’s strategic alliances and partnership, along with Assistant Directors and Managers to sustain and grow clients, programs, and services.
- Maintains compliance with external regulations and internal policies.
- Participates in recruiting activities (e.g. interviewing, hiring, new hire and ongoing training, annual evaluations, etc.).
- Develops business by expanding existing relationships with clients, maintaining personal networks, and participating in civic, business, and professional organizations.
- Keeps clients aware of new services and developments.
- Maintains contacts with referral sources and clients.
- Expands the Firm’s brand through speaking engagements and participation in civic affairs.
- Maintains a solid continuing base knowledge of tax, accounting, and financial regulations & standards.